So what is a digital leader?
What do they do?
A digital leader is a pupil who is part of a digital leaders’ team. Their role is to support the use of technology, particularly iPads and Chromebooks across the school.
They do a variety of jobs including:
- Support the use of iPads and Chromebooks in school to support learning
- Share their skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and teachers.
- Assist teachers and other pupils in understanding coding applications.
- Help set up equipment in classrooms for other pupils
- Support other pupils in using technology in the classroom.
- Share expertise with other classes.
- Have a good understanding of how to stay safe with technology and share that with others.
- Year 6 Digital Leaders attend the Online Safety Committe Meetings
- Attend training sessions when they are arranged both in and out of school.
- Online Safety Assembly delivered by our fabulous Digital Leaders