York Trip: 13th-15th November 2017
13th September 2017
- York’s Chocolate Story – an entertaining and informative guided tour discovering the stories behind the greatest names in chocolate;
- National Railway Museum – one of the largest collections in the world from over 300 years of railway history;
- York Castle Museum – the perfect venue to explore and understand how people have lived over the past 300 years
- The world famous Jorvik Viking Centre – built on the site of one of the most astounding discoveries of modern archaeology, allowing us to experience life as it would have been in 10th century York;
- Cinema visit; and
- Yorkshire Wildlife Park – a walkthrough wildlife adventure allowing us to get up close and personal with some of the most magnificent animals on the planet!
There are a limited number of places remaining, on a ‘first come, first served’ basis – if you would like your child to go on this residential trip, please complete and return the slip below as soon as possible. Once a place has been allocated you will be asked to make your payment online using ParentPay, or we can provide you with a barcode letter.
If you anticipate difficulties making the full payment of £205 in one go, we can discuss payment options on the understanding that the trip must be paid for in full before the trip takes place.
Dates for your diary:
Drop-In sessions have been arranged for Thursday 12th and Friday 13th October, 3:30-4:30pm, so that you can obtain more information about the trip, ‘kit lists’ etc.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact our school office team who will be more than happy to help you.