Welcoming all children back in September 2020
NB. If you have more than one child at Liscard Primary School:
Please bring all siblings in at the start time of the earliest child; please see example below:
e.g. children in Pre-school, Years 1 and 3 – arrive for a 8:50am start (Year 1 start time) and drop all children off at the relevant entrance points, following the one-way system. In this example, you would drop off your Year 1 child at Front Door 1, Year 3 child at Front Door 2 then out onto Manor Lane to the entrance for the pre-school child.
Children will finish school at the stated time and will come out of the allocated door - we are unable to arrange for all siblings to leave at the same time. We appreciate this may mean you have to wait around for a little while. Please remember to maintain social distancing at all times.
Please arrive on time to help reduce the number of people on the school site at any one time. Thank you.
We understand that this may be confusing but there will be plenty of staff available to help guide you, so please don't worry.
Please note - these plans are subject to review and change where necessary.
- Staggered start and finish times for September 2020.pdf
- LPS Entrances and Exits.pdf
- EYFS - Pre-school Sept 2020 Summary.pdf
- EYFS - Foundation 1 Sept 2020 Summary.pdf
- EYFS - Foundation 2 Sept 2020 Summary.pdf
- Year 1 Sept 2020 Summary.pdf
- Year 2 Sept 2020 Summary.pdf
- Year 3 Sept 2020 Summary.pdf
- Year 4 Sept 2020 Summary.pdf
- Year 5 Sept 2020 Summary.pdf
- Year 6 Sept 2020 Summary.pdf