Welcoming all children back in March 2021
NB. If you have more than one child at Liscard Primary School:
Please bring all siblings in at the start time of the earliest child; please see example below:
e.g. children in Pre-school, Years 1 and 3 – arrive for a 8:50am start (Year 1 start time) and drop all children off at the relevant entrance points, following the one-way system. In this example, you would drop off your Year 1 child at Front Door 1, Year 3 child at Front Door 2 then out onto Manor Lane to the entrance for the pre-school child.
Children will finish school at the stated time and will come out of the allocated door - we are unable to arrange for all siblings to leave at the same time. We appreciate this may mean you have to wait around for a little while. Please remember to maintain social distancing at all times and wear a face covering whilst on school grounds.
Please arrive on time to help reduce the number of people on the school site at any one time. Thank you.
We understand that this may be confusing but there will be plenty of staff available to help guide you, so please don't worry.
Please note - these plans are subject to review and change where necessary.
- Staggered start and finish times for March 2021.pdf
- LPS Entrances and Exits for March 2021.pdf
- EYFS - Pre-school March 2021 Summary.pdf
- EYFS - Foundation 1 March 2021 Summary.pdf
- EYFS - Foundation 2 March 2021 Summary.pdf
- Year 1 March 2021 Summary.pdf
- Year 2 March 2021 Summary.pdf
- Year 3 March 2021 Summary.pdf
- Year 4 March 2021 Summary.pdf
- Year 5 March 2021 Summary.pdf
- Year 6 March 2021 Summary.pdf
- Liscard Pirates Club March 2021 Summary.pdf
- March 2021 LPS Recovery and RA Plan.pdf
- Liscard Pirates Club - COVID-19 Risk Assessment - March 2021.pdf
- Primary school Risk assessment March ropening 2021.pdf