Vacancy - Midday Assistant
Midday Supervisory Assistant
The Governing Body and staff of this outstanding school are seeking to appoint a reliable and well motivated individual to join our midday team. Key duties are as commensurate with the grade. Training will be provided if required.
We can provide:
- A Head teacher and school leadership team who are committed to developing staff
- A proactive and supportive Governing Body
- A proactive school community
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A commitment to support your professional development
- On-going training opportunities.
The successful candidate will have good interpersonal skills and should be:
- A good team player
- Able to supervise children and keep them safe
- Flexible and reliable with a great sense of humour
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
Experience of working in a school environment would be an advantage
Closing date for applications is Friday 10th January 2020 at 12 noon.
Please apply by application form and letter to Ms Julie Forsyth, Business Manager. Applications submitted by email should be sent to email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share these values.