- Attendance / Familiy Liaison Officer (36 hours per week) - closing date - 1pm on Friday 21st May 2021
Attendance / Family Liaison Officer
The Governing Body and staff of this outstanding school are seeking to appoint a reliable, experienced and well motivated member of the school admin team. Key duties as commensurate with the grade will include the administration and reporting on pupil attendance, working in partnership with other key school staff to improve the attendance of children meeting the persistent absentee criteria, updating information on the school’s website (as appropriate), working with parents/carers to ensure pupils’ regular attendance and responding to enquiries. Training will be provided if required.
Hours of work are negotiable.
We can provide:
- A Headteacher and school leadership team who are committed to developing staff
- A proactive and supportive Governing Body
- A proactive school community
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A commitment to support your professional development
- On-going training opportunities.
The successful candidate will have good interpersonal and organisational skills and should be:
- A good team player
- Able to manage data efficiently and confidentially
- Able to think creatively and problem-solve
- Comfortable in using new technology to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Flexible and reliable with a great sense of humour.
Experience of working in a school environment would be an advantage.
Closing date for applications is Friday 21st May 2021 at 1pm
Interviews are scheduled for Wednesday 26th May 2021
For an informal discussion about the post please contact the Headteacher, Mrs Sue Talbot, (email@example.com)
Please apply by application form and letter to Mrs S A Talbot, Headteacher. Only applications submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org can be accepted.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share these values.
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.