Admissions to Pre-school & Foundation Stage 1
Children can attend our Early Years provision full time (term time) from the age of 2 using funded and/or paid sessions.
All children are entitled to 15 hours funded childcare, starting the term after their third birthday (with no need to apply for this funding). In addition, some children may be entitled to:
15 hours funded childcare for 2 year olds:
- 15 hours funded childcare the term after their second birthday, please follow the link below to find out more about the criteria.
- If you would like to apply for one of our Early Years places using your entitlement to 2 year old funding, you MUST apply for 2 year old funding through the following link (as well as completing our online Early Years Application Form):
If your two year old child is not entitled to funded hours, you can also apply for a paid place (starting immediately after their second birthday) using the application form in the link below.
- All children are entitled to 15 hours funded childcare starting the term after their third birthday.
- Some 3 year old children may be eligible for an additional 15 hours funded childcare, please visit here to find out more and apply:
- When you register for 30 hours funding you will be given a code (which should start with 5000), we will need this code so please make a note of it.
Application form for 2 & 3 year olds:
To apply for a place in our Early Years provision, please complete the online application form (see link below), you will also need to present the following documentation to school:
- your child's Birth Certificate
- proof of your address (e.g. bank statement or utility bill from within the last three months)
- proof of funding eligibility:
- For 2 year old funded places you should receive a confirmation email.
- For 3 year old 30 hours funded places you should be given a code (starting 5000) when you register online.
For our April intake please submit your application by January.