Liscard Primary School
Date posted: January 2020
Start date: September 2020
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: £77,818 - £85,826
ISR L27-31 Group 5 (NOR 733)
Contract term: Permanent
Our much-valued Headteacher is retiring at the end of the academic year and we are looking to appoint an inspirational leader from 1st September 2020, committed to continuing to deliver the highest quality educational provision for young people at Liscard Primary School.
Liscard Primary School is an outstanding, ambitious and inclusive community school with a reputation for providing a high standard of education.
Our staff are highly committed, hardworking and motivated. We are seeking to appoint a Headteacher to help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children and maintain our World Class School Status.
We are looking for someone who:
- can provide overall strategic leadership for the school, establishing aims, objectives and policies;
- demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning;
- demonstrates exceptional knowledge of EYFS and the National Curriculum;
- demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- supports teams in working together to raise levels of achievement and attainment for all children;
- is a dynamic and creative practitioner with high expectations;
- is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment;
- leads by example, modelling best practice regarding professional conduct, workload and personal development.
To arrange a visit to our school, please contact Rose Littler our Headteacher or school office on 0151 638 3910. Further information about our school is available on our website.
An application pack can be downloaded from our school website www.liscard.wirral.sch.uk .
All applications should be addressed to Mr Alan Grice (Chair of Governors) at Liscard Primary School by the closing date Friday 28th February 2020.
Longlisting will take place on Monday 2nd March 2020 after which school/setting visits will be arranged.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 23rd March 2020 after which successful applicants will be invited to interview on Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st March 2020.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.