Admissions to Pre-school & Foundation Stage 1
Children can attend our Early Years provision full time (term time) from the age of 2 using funded and/or paid sessions.
All children are entitled to 15 hours funded childcare, starting the term after their third birthday (with no need to apply for this funding). In addition, some children may be entitled to:
- 15 hours funded childcare for 2 year olds:
- 15 hours funded childcare the term after their second birthday, please follow the link below to find out more about the criteria.
- If you would like to apply for one of our Early Years places using your entitlement to 2 year old funding, you MUST apply for 2 year old funding through the following link (as well as completing our Early Years Application Form):
If your two year old child is not entitled to funded hours, you can also apply for a paid place (starting immediately after their second birthday) using the application form found below.
- 30 hours childcare for 3 year olds:
- Some 3 year old children may be eligible for an additional 15 hours funded childcare, please visit here to find out more and apply:
- When you register for 30 hours funding you will be given a code (which should start with 5000), we will need this code so please make a note of it.
Application form for 2 & 3 year olds:
To apply for a place in our Early Years provision, please return the completed application form to the school office along with:
- your child's Birth Certificate
- proof of your address (e.g. recent bank statement or utility bill)
- proof of funding eligibility:
- For 2 year old funded places you should receive a confirmation letter.
- For 3 year old 30 hours funded places you should be given a code (starting 5000) when you register online.